- Who can I trust?
- Who will be my sounding board?
- Who can I speak to candidly about my reservations, fears, and questions?
- As a C-Suite Member I need someone I can be honest, candid, raw, and open with.
- As a leader, I can’t ever appear to be confused, weak, or emotional to anyone in my organization.
- It is difficult to share this of information with anyone else as there are obvious conflicts of interest.
- It is also difficult to share with my spouse or partner because of how it impacts our relationship at home.
- Bring in someone from the outside is an amazing win/win when we are faced with these issues.
- Someone who is adept at seeing the intangibles, a good problem solver, and trustworthy.
- Someone who understands the psychology of the self, individuals, and groups.
- I need to bring someone into my corner that is not part of my organization.
- Bring in a
- I need to find myself an Executive Coach!
- Most importantly, it should be done all discreetly and professionally.
- A person who is committed to helping me build myself and my organization up.
- A coach who can call me out, be an honest critic, maximize my potential, and all simultaneously.